- ghotby cool0127.5k
- Skelton Bert @.2.000.9110127.8k
- zombskel horseby Lovely Cook0127.6k
- zomebe seleton hourseby LOL4127.6k
- Demon horse0127.7k
- 12345eby Lined Pastry0127.9k
- Rainbow luck2128.7k
- Unicornby Hidden Bend0128.3k
- grim the horseby Trendy Sting1128.2k
- Liamby Free Sealion0127.8k
- :)mmm ha1128.7k
- the invisable wich0128.3k
- the war horse0128.1k
- surville skeleton horse0127.6k
- herobrine S.horseby Amuck Crush0128.1k
- the very blue skeleton horse0127.7k
- Herobrines horse0128.3k
- headless horseman's horseby Angelic Swan0128.4k
- zombie skeleton horse2128.3k
- part zombie part skelton part hoaresby Tepid Cowboy1128.2k
- Blue Horseby Vivid Pastry1127.8k
- Skeleton Horse1128k
- herobrine horse3128.5k
- Skeleton Horse0127.8k
- Devels Horse0127.9k
- RoyalKeys Horse2127.9k
- Xenomorphby Partial Clue3128.8k
- zombie skeleton horseby Macho Trust0127.9k
- Partaaaaay Horseeby Dr. FXP0127.8k
- 22by HALO DUDE0127.9k
- Happyby Dash4128.4k
- deadly hourse skelaten zombieby Mr.CatMan1128.3k
- nah or neh?by Joint Deer0127.8k
- night mareby Big Triangle0128k
- Wither Skeleton Horse245.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||30HP (15x )|
|Spawn||The Overworld ( Plains & Savanna )|
In a twitter posting, Jeb stated that there was a potential need for adding a manually-controlled mount.  Notch later posted that horses may be implemented within 1.6 to 1.7. This can be confirmed by a recent Instagram post made by Jeb.  The horse spawn egg also spawns donkeys , and rarely, mules . Using the /summon command, Zombie and Skeleton horses can be spawned, but cannot be tamed unless using a command before spawning them. As of the 1.9 Snapshots Skeleton Horses have a chance of spawning in plains biome, but are ridden by a skeleton with an enchanted iron helmet.
Horses can be ridden, but must be tamed by right-clicking on it with nothing in your hand. Then the horse will buck, causing the player to fall off. This must be done a few times until heart particles appear around the horse - using specific items will decrease the required tries; these items are the following:
- Golden Apple
- Hay Bales
- Golden Carrot
- Bread A stable with different horse types with different armor.
Afterwards, the horse will be able to be ridden, but the player still does not have control of the horse (much similar to having a saddled pig without a carrot on a stick ). In order to gain control of a horse's movement, the player must find A saddle and place it on the horse.
When a horse is mounted, 2 new status bars will appear: one representing the mount's health, and the other representing how charged the horse's jump is. Horses can jump up to 5.5 blocks, depending on what kind of horse you have. This jump is higher than any other mob in the game. Holding the jump button will charge the horse's jump. In order to get the maximum height of the jump, you must time it correctly. The bar's maximum will turn an orange color upon reaching the far right, and quickly degrades to a certain point about 4-5 check marks from the right where it will remain. Timing is quite difficult until the user has had enough practice. When shift-clicking against any kind of horse, it'll have an inventory and an armor slot with its saddle slot.
Armor may also be placed on horses to protect them. Armor may only be made of iron , gold , or diamond , and cannot be crafted, as it is only found in dungeon , temple , and nether fortress chests. Horses may be lead by the player by the use of a leash , which may be placed on any fence post to restrain the horse. If you open your inventory (default E) while riding a horse, a GUI for adding armor and saddles is opened.
Horses are breed-able by riding them and right-clicking on them with golden carrots or golden apples. A horse may also be bred with a donkey to produce a mule. Donkeys are breed-able by the same process, while mules are not. Bred horses tend to be the average of the adults. For this reason, the fastest horses and the strongest horses are always found in the wild as they can spawn that way. The reason being is because the foal gets its traits from it parents based on an average.
Baby horses (foals) can grow up faster by using golden apples or wheat on them.
Horses will heal over time while you ride them, and only will heal while near hay if you are not riding them. Feeding horses golden apples or golden carrots will not heal them.
- Horses are the only mob that open their mouth when making noise.
- Horses cannot swim while being ridden.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!