- Donkeyby Sloth Coder170.2k
- Blue Donkey070.7k
- painted mule070.4k
- love sby Slight Slide070.1k
- Hornless Unicorn070.2k
- midnight muleby Big M070.2k
- Cool Donckey070.3k
- donkeyby Wide Golf170.4k
- ranibow donkey470.8k
- RANBOW EPIC HORSE270.3k
- Phantom Armor Horseby Dragon Girl574.3k
- Emerald Donkey170.8k
- holyby Proud Wake170.6k
- horrow of the donkeyby Giving Buy370.4k
- lby Halting Lad470.7k
- ride it if you wantby Clean Gem170.6k
- Purple Donkey070.4k
- Shrek the donkey474.1k
- super donkeyby Raspy Curl170.3k
- love donkey170.5k
- particles of an extict animal576k
- oinkby Lovely Fruit270.3k
- nuster the long eared christmas donkey271.5k
- pinkieby Fancy Dawn070.2k
- gold astilaneby Any Dye070.2k
- trumponkeyby Fixed Chant170.2k
- links horse171.2k
- spring sunshin (homemade)by Giant Eyelid170.3k
- Derp Donkey170.9k
- Donkeyby that guy jr.070.1k
- he comited suicied06.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||30HP (15x )|
|Spawn||The Overworld ( Plains & Savanna )|
Donkeys are gray, elf-eared horses that you find in the wild or by using a Horse Spawn Egg.
donkey walking around for a bit and possibly bucking off the player. This is similar to the way horses are tamed in real life known as " breaking " the horse. After up to 11 attempts to "break" the donkey, hearts will start emitting and the player will no longer be bucked off. Taming is permanent.
Similar to horses, first the player must tame it. Once tamed, riding is as simple as right clicking the donkey, no longer requiring an empty hand. At first the donkey will allow the user to ride it, and wander aimlessly. To control the movement, a Saddle must be equipped. To do so the player can open their inventory while riding the donkey and placing a saddle in the appropriate saddle slot on the donkey's inventory.
Donkeys have the same usage as horses do. However, they do not allow the use of Horse Armor . Instead, they can carry items for the player. A donkey can only hold one Chest , even though it appears to have two (one on each side). A chest is simply equipped by placing a chest on the donkey by right clicking.
Like horses, some donkeys are faster, others have the ability to jump higher, and some have more health. The fastest donkey is slower than the fastest possible horse. A mule can be bred by breeding a horse with a donkey. The mule in a combination of the horse and donkey, appearing as a horse with long ears.
- The only two differences between donkeys and horses is that donkeys can't wear armor, but can wear chests that can be unlocked in its Inventory . On the other hand, horses can wear armor but can't wear chests. Plus, some horses are faster than donkeys.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!