- UNSPEAKABLEby Glup8458.5k
- Black Gastby The TYNKER2457.5k
- Clown Ghastby The Youtuber1458k
- ender ghost2457.8k
- G2by BlooFiyer1457.2k
- tnt ghastby Dark Void2458k
- sad ghastby adison zom4458.4k
- black ghastby dragonboy2457.9k
- star ghast1457.4k
- Tribal Ghast0457.3k
- Real Ghast =D1457.4k
- pat mob4458.4k
- Magic ghast0457.3k
- BFDI Ice Cubeby Funny Order2459.2k
- Goldin ghastby Spooky Gate2457.9k
- boooooooby Taut Doubt0457.3k
- tiger ghostby The Youtuber35363.1k
- cooli wooli0457.2k
- neon beard ghost0457.8k
- EVIL GHAST0457.6k
- The Dark Ghast0457.3k
- 3 headed ghast minion6458.1k
- guestby JustIllusion1457.7k
- DR. Weird0457.8k
- blaze ghast1457.6k
- broken ghastby White Lock2457.7k
- Colourful Ghast1457.6k
- Ender spiritby Doppler4458.2k
- super ghast0457.5k
- fire ghast0457.7k
- evil and goodby Misty Kiwi0457.7k
- He works at mcdonlds toby Hothguard0457.5k
- Evil ghost2457.8k
- Void Ghast0457.8k
- gby Lovely House0363.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Attack Strength||Varies by distance from Ghast and distance from center of explosion. Maximum damage: 17HP (8.5x )|
|Drops||Ghast Tear , Gunpowder|
When a Ghast finds a player, it will keep floating around, but it will face the player and start opening its red mouth and eyes and spitting Fire Charges whenever it has a clear shot. The only warning a player will get is the Ghast's high-pitched scream before the shot is fired. These fireballs create explosions and light nearby blocks on fire. Due to this, Ghasts can very quickly cover the landscape in fire. Ghasts will always float around randomly, unless a player comes within one chunk from one, which is when it will attempt to gain altitude, but keep shooting at the player. When wandering, Ghasts will make peaceful medium pitched sounds, but when fighting, its sounds will sound more like high pitched screeching noises. 
Defeating a Ghast
To defeat a Ghast, if you think you can get close enough, then it is best to stay behind walls as much as possible until you get close, when it will fly upwards, which is the easiest time to defeat a Ghast with a ranged weapon like a Bow . If you do not think that you can get within range to get the Ghast to fly upwards, then it is probably best to defeat it by knocking its Fire Charges back at it by left clicking while holding any item, which will not always hit, but is effective at defending and attacking at the same time. Alternatively, if you have been found by multiple Ghasts, then it is best to try and get one of the Ghasts between you and the other Ghast, and use the sword technique until one of them is defeated. Another tactic with a lone ghast is to use a fishing rod to draw it close enough to damage it with sword.
- Ghasts' hit-boxes are off; their heads "no-clip", thus you need to attack the tentacles in order to defeat one.
- Ghasts cannot destroy Iron Bars or Cobblestone .
- Ghasts will cancel their Fire Charge if the player that they are attacking moves behind a block.
- Ghasts always look and sound the same, no matter how bright it is, or where they are in relation to a player
- If you move your cursor onto a Ghast's fire charge, then the box around your equipped item will light up.
- Ghasts, if spawned in The End , will automatically be hostile towards the Ender Dragon .
- In snapshots between 1.4.7 and 1.5, the fireball's texture was accidently changed to a diamond helmet and back again.
- The Ghast's sounds are C418's cat, It's apparently pretty much the sound it makes when disturbed while sleeping or a modification on the cat's sounds.
- The ghast is the biggest natural mob by volume, same with the Ender Dragon,
- There is a currently unused sound for Ghast called "affectionate_scream.ogg".
- A ghast can destroy your portal, potentially leaving you with no exit to the Nether. However, if they shoot the disabled portal again, it will relight your portal.
- When the Ghasts were going to be added in Minecraft they were planned to spawn in the Overworld through the Nether Portal the player created. This idea was removed. However, If your portal is large enough, Ghasts can teleport through it and enter the overworld.
- However, If your portal is large enough, Ghasts can teleport through it and enter the overworld.
- In the early days of the ghast, the fireball texture was weirdly enough a snowball.
- A rebound fireball will instantly kill a ghast on impact, no matter how much health the ghast has.
- If you change a Mob Spawner to spawn a Ghast then the Ghast model will be bigger than the frame.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!