- the chedby SAMMY4LIFE10381.3k
- fire and iceby Slimer5595383k
- Dark Cheetah9382.8k
- red eyed oclotby LIL REDD8382.7k
- Thurstonby Vivid Place4381.2k
- fire and water leopardby velocirapper3381.8k
- Tigerby Tricky Step8381.8k
- F.B.I cat4380.8k
- lionby Evil Stamp9381.6k
- hyper speed kitty2381.7k
- niyan cat8380.7k
- Tigerby RePearl9382.8k
- Rainbow poncho4381.3k
- spotty cat4380.7k
- nyan catby pusheenicorn4381.4k
- Scarred cat2381.4k
- Black panther7382.2k
- Dark blue ocelot3381.6k
- herobrine cat2381.7k
- Spotted Grey Cat4381.7k
- angry black cheda3380.5k
- Ninja Ocelotby Ep0Mr114381.3k
- muddy cat1381k
- demon catby Quiet Summer2381.1k
- sky cat4381.6k
- pecuchoby Mr. Nice Guy5380.6k
- Cheetahby Soupy Oxygen2381.2k
- super cat3381.2k
- Warrior cats: Longtail22388.5k
- Colorzotby Artist7380.7k
- RAINBOW catby secret sushi4381.1k
- pikaquby Wet Gargoyle1381k
- Sea Cat7381.4k
- mean cat2381.3k
- mew mew3381.2k
- rainbow!!!!!!!!!by Uncommon Gum3373.5k
- Green Ocelotby Juvenile Pug6373k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||When Ocelot is tamed by player|
Cats, like other mobs, can breed with other members of the same species. All you have to do is have two tamed cats together and make sure they're standing up. Take two raw fish and feed them one each. They will have love hearts above their heads and will run to each other and mingle for a bit. Then a small kitten should appear, whose pattern will match one of the parents. Cats can breed once every five minutes, and kittens cannot breed.
In order to tame Ocelots so they can become your Cat, you must feed them 2-5 fish. However, since it is a shy mob, you will need to stand still. Eventually, the Ocelot will slowly approach you, and at one point, it will stop, and just stare at you. Do not make any sudden movements such as moving your head or walking around, as the Ocelot will get scared and run away. You will need to slowly, with care and patience, move your head to where you are able to feed the Ocelot, and if done correctly, you will have a brand new pet Cat.
- Cats like to sit on chests , beds , and active furnaces , mirroring the behavior of real-life cats.
- While active furnaces are not affected by sitting cats, chests and beds are. If a cat sits on a chest, it cannot be opened, and if one sits on a bed, the player will not be able to sleep. The only ways to stop them from sitting on a chest or bed are to lure them away with raw fish, put glass blocks above it, or create a piston device to push them off.
- If a window is present in a house, a cat may sometimes look out of it.
- Wolves will not attack cats, tamed or otherwise.
- Due to a bug cats and dogs may, in rare cases, teleport close to the player without any notable reason. This may be intentional to prevent them from getting stuck or being unable to follow the player through the same path (such as over a large hill or across gaps). It is confirmed on PlayStation 4 that dogs will teleport in order to follow the player if the distance between them grows too far.
- This may be intentional to prevent them from getting stuck or being unable to follow the player through the same path (such as over a large hill or across gaps).
- It is confirmed on PlayStation 4 that dogs will teleport in order to follow the player if the distance between them grows too far.
- Creepers will run away from cats, as if they are scared of them.
- A standing cat can still breed with a sitting cat, but the kitten will always have the same pattern as the standing cat has rather than the sitting cat.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!