- the chedby SAMMY4LIFE10348.4k
- fire and iceby Slimer5595350k
- Dark Cheetah9349.7k
- red eyed oclotby LIL REDD8349.8k
- Thurstonby Vivid Place4348.4k
- fire and water leopardby velocirapper3348.9k
- Tigerby Tricky Step8348.9k
- F.B.I cat4348k
- lionby Evil Stamp9348.8k
- hyper speed kitty2348.9k
- niyan cat8347.9k
- Tigerby RePearl9349.9k
- Rainbow poncho4348.4k
- spotty cat4347.9k
- nyan catby pusheenicorn4348.6k
- Scarred cat2348.5k
- Black panther7349.3k
- Dark blue ocelot3348.8k
- herobrine cat2348.9k
- Rickby assasin_kid4348.3k
- Spotted Grey Cat4348.6k
- angry black cheda3347.7k
- Ninja Ocelotby Ep0Mr114348.5k
- muddy cat1348.2k
- demon catby Quiet Summer2348.1k
- sky cat4348.8k
- pecuchoby Mr. Nice Guy5347.8k
- Cheetahby Soupy Oxygen2348.4k
- super cat3348.4k
- Warrior cats: Longtail21355.3k
- Colorzotby Artist7347.9k
- RAINBOW catby secret sushi4348.3k
- pikaquby Wet Gargoyle1348.2k
- Sea Cat7348.6k
- mean cat2348.4k
- mew mew3348.4k
- rainbow!!!!!!!!!by Uncommon Gum3340.6k
- Green Ocelotby Juvenile Pug6340.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||When Ocelot is tamed by player|
Cats, like other mobs, can breed with other members of the same species. All you have to do is have two tamed cats together and make sure they're standing up. Take two raw fish and feed them one each. They will have love hearts above their heads and will run to each other and mingle for a bit. Then a small kitten should appear, whose pattern will match one of the parents. Cats can breed once every five minutes, and kittens cannot breed.
In order to tame Ocelots so they can become your Cat, you must feed them 2-5 fish. However, since it is a shy mob, you will need to stand still. Eventually, the Ocelot will slowly approach you, and at one point, it will stop, and just stare at you. Do not make any sudden movements such as moving your head or walking around, as the Ocelot will get scared and run away. You will need to slowly, with care and patience, move your head to where you are able to feed the Ocelot, and if done correctly, you will have a brand new pet Cat.
- Cats like to sit on chests , beds , and active furnaces , mirroring the behavior of real-life cats.
- While active furnaces are not affected by sitting cats, chests and beds are. If a cat sits on a chest, it cannot be opened, and if one sits on a bed, the player will not be able to sleep. The only ways to stop them from sitting on a chest or bed are to lure them away with raw fish, put glass blocks above it, or create a piston device to push them off.
- If a window is present in a house, a cat may sometimes look out of it.
- Wolves will not attack cats, tamed or otherwise.
- Due to a bug cats and dogs may, in rare cases, teleport close to the player without any notable reason. This may be intentional to prevent them from getting stuck or being unable to follow the player through the same path (such as over a large hill or across gaps). It is confirmed on PlayStation 4 that dogs will teleport in order to follow the player if the distance between them grows too far.
- This may be intentional to prevent them from getting stuck or being unable to follow the player through the same path (such as over a large hill or across gaps).
- It is confirmed on PlayStation 4 that dogs will teleport in order to follow the player if the distance between them grows too far.
- Creepers will run away from cats, as if they are scared of them.
- A standing cat can still breed with a sitting cat, but the kitten will always have the same pattern as the standing cat has rather than the sitting cat.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!