- Vampire werewolf bat151716.5k
- o;by RAZING939111711.6k
- Zombie Batby Eek151722.3k
- Angry Bat111711.9k
- awsome bat71711.8k
- mob nooooooobby Nappy Taco41712.6k
- evil batby Trusty Worry61711.9k
- lol lol lol61712.9k
- evil BatMan501636.2k
- Radioactive bat61712.3k
- evil batby Dragon Girl111712.1k
- kby Soft Film41711.7k
- neon bat101712.1k
- Flame Winged Bat61712.8k
- cute bat21712.3k
- bugatti air121713.2k
- laser batby Poised Dust01711.9k
- carterby Loyal Shop11712.1k
- mamaby maddie11712.4k
- leby nah11712.1k
- The Flame King's Pet Torch111632.9k
- Little pet fairy21712.1k
- evil bat81711.5k
- pet batby Leafy Shirt41630.1k
- bat droneby Careful Risk31712k
- mind tricks21712.9k
- Batby Innate Goose31711.6k
- killer bat21711.3k
- Blue Jay61712.5k
- Spy drownby Vast Cheese41711.9k
- dreams come true bat91321.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||6HP (3x )|
Bats will spawn in large caverns and caves. They can also be spawned with their Spawn Egg . Bats may spawn in an unlit house if its interior is large enough.
On superflat worlds, Bats have been observed to spawn in even 1x1 spaces that are unlit, such as in mob traps, possibly because the code that spawns them cannot find any other place to spawn them. This indicates that Bats do not require a large cave to spawn, but large areas do have a much higher chance of causing them to spawn. Bats will not spawn on glass or slabs , but could spawn randomly in your world if the light level is low enough and the Bat doesn't have enough spawning space.
Bats are the fourth smallest mob in the game visually, being only slightly larger than baby chickens , Silverfish and Endermites . They are hard to see in the cave areas in which they reside. They have dark brown skin, small wings and little feet.
- Bats have the least impact on gameplay out of any mob as they aren't hostile and do not drop any items. They are, however, very difficult to hit when trying to kill them because of their small frames and erratic movement.
- Many bats can spawn in a small area when there is no where else to spawn. Examples of this can be in creative mode if a small usermade overhang is created.
- Bats are the only passive mob that can spawn in caves.
Bats were added in 12w38a update, also known as the Pretty Scary update. Bats were included into the Pocket Edition in 0.11.0.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!