- Vampire werewolf bat151540.4k
- o;by RAZING939111535.8k
- Zombie Batby Eek151546.5k
- Angry Bat111536k
- awsome bat71536k
- mob nooooooobby Nappy Taco41536.7k
- evil batby Trusty Worry61536k
- lol lol lol61536.9k
- evil BatMan501460.1k
- Radioactive bat61536.4k
- evil batby Dragon Girl111536.3k
- kby Soft Film41535.9k
- neon bat101536.3k
- Flame Winged Bat61536.9k
- cute bat21536.4k
- bugatti air121537.2k
- laser batby Poised Dust01536k
- carterby Loyal Shop11536.1k
- mamaby maddie11536.4k
- leby nah11536.2k
- The Flame King's Pet Torch111456.8k
- Little pet fairy21536.2k
- evil bat81535.7k
- pet batby Leafy Shirt41454.3k
- bat droneby Careful Risk31536.2k
- mind tricks21536.9k
- Batby Innate Goose31535.7k
- killer bat21535.5k
- Blue Jay61536.6k
- Spy drownby Vast Cheese41536k
- dreams come true bat91145.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||6HP (3x )|
Bats will spawn in large caverns and caves. They can also be spawned with their Spawn Egg . Bats may spawn in an unlit house if its interior is large enough.
On superflat worlds, Bats have been observed to spawn in even 1x1 spaces that are unlit, such as in mob traps, possibly because the code that spawns them cannot find any other place to spawn them. This indicates that Bats do not require a large cave to spawn, but large areas do have a much higher chance of causing them to spawn. Bats will not spawn on glass or slabs , but could spawn randomly in your world if the light level is low enough and the Bat doesn't have enough spawning space.
Bats are the fourth smallest mob in the game visually, being only slightly larger than baby chickens , Silverfish and Endermites . They are hard to see in the cave areas in which they reside. They have dark brown skin, small wings and little feet.
- Bats have the least impact on gameplay out of any mob as they aren't hostile and do not drop any items. They are, however, very difficult to hit when trying to kill them because of their small frames and erratic movement.
- Many bats can spawn in a small area when there is no where else to spawn. Examples of this can be in creative mode if a small usermade overhang is created.
- Bats are the only passive mob that can spawn in caves.
Bats were added in 12w38a update, also known as the Pretty Scary update. Bats were included into the Pocket Edition in 0.11.0.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!