- Amethyest pick axe0102.5k
- Black blue buster0102.4k
- krompáčby Vivid Care0101.8k
- candy pickaxeby DragonGgamer1101.9k
- ender pickaxeby DragonGgamer6102k
- Glided Pickaxe0101.8k
- Noob Now GOOO1102.9k
- grass pick0101.9k
- Bedrock Pickaxeby Digital Shoe1102.3k
- bedrock pickaxe4102.6k
- Wooden Pickaxeby Fine Burrito1102.3k
- PIZZA PICKAXE0102.4k
- dimond pickaxe0102.3k
- Face Plant0102.2k
- the underworld pickaxe0102.2k
- emerald pikax0102k
- fusion pickaxe0101.9k
- fake choclate milk0102k
- Fire destructionistby Able Iron1102k
- sapphire Pickaxe0102.1k
- Waden Pukaxe0102k
- Ruby Pickaxe1102.4k
- drep diamond pickaxe3102.1k
- Muddy pickaxeby Shiny Quilt0102.2k
- rainbow pickaxeby hacker1102.1k
- pick axe0102.2k
- cross bow4102.6k
- Unknown pickaxeby Languid Vest1102k
- The Glassby Furtive Walk1102.4k
- Crystal pickaxe4102.6k
- emarald poison picaxeby Sparky860102.2k
- Diamond sword1102.1k
- wooden half pic0102.1k
- Wood Pickaxeby Wakeful DNA0102.2k
- dirt pickaxeby Absent Start1102.1k
- swpby hacker0102.2k
- Darkness Crossbowby DESTROYER489.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!