- Ninja Star046.7k
- the boos046.7k
- Glided Hoe046.6k
- The winner Hoe046.7k
- from wood to rainbow047k
- bone pickaxe347.1k
- bone pickaxe found in gravel347.1k
- unknownby Sulky Cat047k
- fusion hoe046.7k
- Candy Cane146.9k
- Ruby Hoe046.7k
- Muddy hoeby Shiny Quilt047k
- ..................................by Moroniq047.2k
- rainbow hoeby hacker146.8k
- unknown hoeby Languid Vest146.7k
- lightning stafby Stupid Song747k
- fake swordby Ace247.1k
- leaf on a stickby Big M146.8k
- Wood Hoeby Wakeful DNA247k
- Diamond hoeby D0nn9246.9k
- apple hoeby Silky Ennui046.8k
- Burnt hoeby CJ046.7k
- FAIRY HOE347.1k
- The super wooden hoe347.1k
- Slime hoe046.6k
- Redstone Hoe046.9k
- boneby Atomic raven146.6k
- The Bounties Enchanted Hoe246.7k
- ® it e4ieiwysuby Doting Fox046.6k
- PINK HOE046.7k
- rainbow hoe247k
- Small pitchforkby Sassy Eyelid046.7k
- Scytheby Blitz217046.6k
- the bird hoe046.6k
- golden hoe146.6k
- Wooden Hoe146.6k
- birch hoeby Safe Canary046.5k
- Quad Hoeby Marked Frame046.7k
- Ender Sycthe046.6k
- scytheby Solid Acorn046.7k
- Charged Hoe046.6k
- wings 'o darkness046.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!