- Sandwitch Peice055.7k
- poisoned wheat =(255.9k
- Fancy Pufferby Bee155.8k
- roped up flamesby The Warrior156.4k
- Pizzaby Advanced Ban056k
- Wheat On A Stickby Polo056k
- poisaniouse wheat056.2k
- Do not feed this to your cows.056.2k
- Magic Wheat(Rare)056.4k
- pea plantby Coding Crib055.9k
- crazed wheat055.8k
- willowby Steady Rock056.1k
- arctic willowby Steady Rock056k
- Frozen Wheatby rahulb055.9k
- jen will love this wheatby darien056.3k
- Lollie-popby Joyous Sound359.5k
- A Beautiful Bunch Of flowers for U!056.1k
- Jet-Missleby Clear Slice056.1k
- COOL UKNOWN055.9k
- Nether Wheat055.8k
- KenTER wheat155.9k
- Flowey The Flower256.2k
- the super wheat156.1k
- Dragon nipby Tiny Dog156.1k
- Colo(u)rful wheatby Sharp Decade156k
- toxic pea with peas and effects155.7k
- triple shooter255.8k
- twin shooter156k
- fire pea255.9k
- ice pea156k
- godly wheat355.8k
- godly wheat055.7k
- controller for fly the drone mod256.8k
- the void256.2k
- Flaming Wheatby Brief Fox155.8k
- welcome to macdonalds what can i get you ... perso044.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 128 Dec: 296|
When harvesting wheat, the player will collect 1-2 wheat and 0-3 seeds, which can be replanted to grow more wheat. Creating a wheat field around the player's shelter can be highly beneficial, as it provides a steady source of food (Bread, Cake, etc.), and is essential for breeding certain animals, should the player decide to build a farm. Before planting wheat, the user must till the ground with a hoe . Wheat grows most efficiently when planted on a damp tilled dirt block, the 'damp' state is achieved by having a water source within 4 blocks of the tilled dirt block and/or rain.
- Wheat does not appear in the statistics page, as it appears as seeds due to wheat being a re-textured version of seeds when planted.
- 1-4 wheat can be found in reward chests in dungeons.
- If you are holding wheat, cows, mooshrooms, and sheep will follow you.
- As of Beta 1.9 Pre-release 2, wheat can be used to breed animals ( Sheep and Cows ).
- When you click on two animals near each other with wheat, hearts will appear (Sometimes Called Love Mode) and it will make a baby. Although, this doesn't work on all animals, one such animal being the Squid .
- If you use the 'Pick Block' option on a full grown crop,it will give you the 'crops' item. This item is not found in the creative inventory. The crops item is used like seeds so when you place it on tilled dirt, it will grow.
- Villagers have farms which have wheat, potatoes and carrots.
- Wheat is one of the most common trading items from Villagers.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!