- Sandwitch Peice057.9k
- poisoned wheat =(258.1k
- Fancy Pufferby Bee158k
- roped up flamesby The Warrior158.7k
- Pizzaby Advanced Ban058.2k
- Wheat On A Stickby Polo058.2k
- poisaniouse wheat058.4k
- Do not feed this to your cows.058.4k
- Magic Wheat(Rare)058.6k
- pea plantby Coding Crib058.1k
- crazed wheat058k
- willowby Steady Rock058.3k
- arctic willowby Steady Rock058.2k
- Frozen Wheatby rahulb058.1k
- jen will love this wheatby darien058.5k
- Lollie-popby Joyous Sound361.7k
- A Beautiful Bunch Of flowers for U!058.3k
- Jet-Missleby Clear Slice058.3k
- COOL UKNOWN058.1k
- Nether Wheat057.9k
- KenTER wheat158.1k
- Flowey The Flower258.4k
- the super wheat158.3k
- Dragon nipby Tiny Dog158.3k
- Colo(u)rful wheatby Sharp Decade158.1k
- toxic pea with peas and effects157.9k
- triple shooter258k
- twin shooter158.2k
- fire pea258.1k
- ice pea158.2k
- godly wheat358k
- godly wheat057.9k
- controller for fly the drone mod259k
- the void258.4k
- Flaming Wheatby Brief Fox157.9k
- welcome to macdonalds what can i get you ... perso047.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 128 Dec: 296|
When harvesting wheat, the player will collect 1-2 wheat and 0-3 seeds, which can be replanted to grow more wheat. Creating a wheat field around the player's shelter can be highly beneficial, as it provides a steady source of food (Bread, Cake, etc.), and is essential for breeding certain animals, should the player decide to build a farm. Before planting wheat, the user must till the ground with a hoe . Wheat grows most efficiently when planted on a damp tilled dirt block, the 'damp' state is achieved by having a water source within 4 blocks of the tilled dirt block and/or rain.
- Wheat does not appear in the statistics page, as it appears as seeds due to wheat being a re-textured version of seeds when planted.
- 1-4 wheat can be found in reward chests in dungeons.
- If you are holding wheat, cows, mooshrooms, and sheep will follow you.
- As of Beta 1.9 Pre-release 2, wheat can be used to breed animals ( Sheep and Cows ).
- When you click on two animals near each other with wheat, hearts will appear (Sometimes Called Love Mode) and it will make a baby. Although, this doesn't work on all animals, one such animal being the Squid .
- If you use the 'Pick Block' option on a full grown crop,it will give you the 'crops' item. This item is not found in the creative inventory. The crops item is used like seeds so when you place it on tilled dirt, it will grow.
- Villagers have farms which have wheat, potatoes and carrots.
- Wheat is one of the most common trading items from Villagers.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!