- God Pick169.2k
- Ulitimate Pickaxe069.7k
- złoty i żelazny kilofby Creepy Kelp069.5k
- gibranby Alphahawk47269.1k
- Lava Fused Pickaxe169.2k
- the legendary cross bow069.3k
- emerald pickaxe069.6k
- god pick069.7k
- king's diggerby Usable Store069.8k
- ender pickaxe169.5k
- Grass pickaxeby Shiny Quilt069.3k
- heaven pickaxe369.7k
- amarican picaxe069.6k
- Dust picaxe169.5k
- rainboy pickaxeby Hot Mask169.5k
- Lava-Infused Stone-Shadow Pickaxe069.3k
- Emrald Pickby vinaya069.2k
- bone pickaxe069.1k
- Ruby pickaxeby Gusty Song169.8k
- awesomnessby True Cheer069.5k
- kipyby Wavy Color169.4k
- fire ax269.4k
- the deth arrowby Uneven Lamp269.4k
- flaming picaxeby Damp Circuit169.6k
- nether pick269.6k
- Sea Pick270k
- Pixel Pixie Pick170k
- snow picaxeby fartman069.5k
- fire pickaxeby hacker169.4k
- rain axeby hacker369.7k
- ruby Pickaxe369.6k
- Ruby Picaxe169.8k
- dragillium pickaxe169.3k
- Sugar Pickaxeby Heatman169.3k
- fire pick169.7k
- Shadow Pickaxe069.1k
- spearby Cool Balloon069.5k
- glow pik169.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!