- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0160k
- nameby cool0160.2k
- (new) sign0160.1k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1160.1k
- Hi Hi sign1160.2k
- Fancy Sign0160.1k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19161k
- e minby Yeetgod190159.9k
- Girly Signby Kitty0160.2k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0160.1k
- sad sad sad itim0160.3k
- Z sign1160.1k
- Shield Of Eaters1160.2k
- The alive signby Shut Produce34154.7k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0160k
- LAVA sign1159.9k
- pink sign0160.1k
- Turn rightby Artist0159.9k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2160.1k
- TVby Wooden Stage1160.3k
- Iron sign0160.1k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0160.1k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0160.1k
- beware!by Hefty Star0160.1k
- rad sign0160.1k
- Redstone Computer0160k
- Broken Sign0160k
- skeleton head2160.2k
- fire signby CautionMan070159.9k
- painted sign0159.8k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0160.2k
- I Phone 82160.3k
- HA HA BOO0160.2k
- Mahogony Sign0160k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1160k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2142.1k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien0102.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!