- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0154.8k
- nameby cool0155k
- (new) sign0154.9k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1154.9k
- Hi Hi sign1155k
- Fancy Sign0154.9k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19155.7k
- e minby Yeetgod190154.7k
- Girly Signby Kitty0155k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0154.9k
- sad sad sad itim0155k
- Z sign1154.9k
- Shield Of Eaters1155k
- The alive signby Shut Produce34149.4k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0154.8k
- LAVA sign1154.7k
- pink sign0154.9k
- Turn rightby Artist0154.7k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2154.8k
- TVby Wooden Stage1155.1k
- Iron sign0154.9k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0154.8k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0154.9k
- beware!by Hefty Star0154.9k
- rad sign0154.9k
- Redstone Computer0154.8k
- Broken Sign0154.7k
- skeleton head2155k
- fire signby CautionMan070154.6k
- painted sign0154.6k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0155k
- I Phone 82155.1k
- HA HA BOO0155k
- Mahogony Sign0154.8k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1154.8k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2136.9k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien097.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!