- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0165.1k
- nameby cool0165.3k
- (new) sign0165.3k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1165.3k
- Hi Hi sign1165.4k
- Fancy Sign0165.2k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19166.2k
- e minby Yeetgod190165k
- Girly Signby Kitty0165.3k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0165.3k
- sad sad sad itim0165.4k
- Z sign1165.2k
- Shield Of Eaters1165.4k
- The alive signby Shut Produce34159.9k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0165.1k
- LAVA sign1165k
- pink sign0165.2k
- Turn rightby Artist0165k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2165.2k
- TVby Wooden Stage1165.5k
- Iron sign0165.2k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0165.2k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0165.3k
- beware!by Hefty Star0165.2k
- rad sign0165.3k
- Redstone Computer0165.2k
- Broken Sign0165.1k
- skeleton head2165.4k
- fire signby CautionMan070165k
- painted sign0164.9k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0165.3k
- I Phone 82165.4k
- HA HA BOO0165.4k
- Mahogony Sign0165.2k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1165.2k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2147.3k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien0107.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!