- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0159.5k
- nameby cool0159.7k
- (new) sign0159.6k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1159.7k
- Hi Hi sign1159.7k
- Fancy Sign0159.6k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19160.5k
- e minby Yeetgod190159.4k
- Girly Signby Kitty0159.7k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0159.6k
- sad sad sad itim0159.8k
- Z sign1159.6k
- Shield Of Eaters1159.8k
- The alive signby Shut Produce34154.2k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0159.5k
- LAVA sign1159.4k
- pink sign0159.6k
- Turn rightby Artist0159.4k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2159.6k
- TVby Wooden Stage1159.8k
- Iron sign0159.6k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0159.6k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0159.6k
- beware!by Hefty Star0159.6k
- rad sign0159.6k
- Redstone Computer0159.5k
- Broken Sign0159.5k
- skeleton head2159.7k
- fire signby CautionMan070159.4k
- painted sign0159.3k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0159.7k
- I Phone 82159.8k
- HA HA BOO0159.8k
- Mahogony Sign0159.6k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1159.6k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2141.6k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien0102.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!