- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0148.9k
- nameby cool0149.2k
- (new) sign0149.1k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1149.1k
- Hi Hi sign1149.2k
- Fancy Sign0149.1k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19149.9k
- e minby Yeetgod190148.9k
- Girly Signby Kitty0149.2k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0149.1k
- sad sad sad itim0149.2k
- Z sign1149.1k
- Shield Of Eaters1149.2k
- The alive signby Shut Produce34143.6k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0149k
- LAVA sign1148.9k
- pink sign0149.1k
- Turn rightby Artist0148.9k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2149k
- TVby Wooden Stage1149.3k
- Iron sign0149.1k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0149k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0149.1k
- beware!by Hefty Star0149.1k
- rad sign0149k
- Redstone Computer0149k
- Broken Sign0148.9k
- skeleton head2149.2k
- fire signby CautionMan070148.9k
- painted sign0148.8k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0149.2k
- I Phone 82149.3k
- HA HA BOO0149.2k
- Mahogony Sign0149k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1149k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2131.1k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien091.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!