- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0153.3k
- nameby cool0153.5k
- (new) sign0153.5k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1153.5k
- Hi Hi sign1153.6k
- Fancy Sign0153.5k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19154.3k
- e minby Yeetgod190153.3k
- Girly Signby Kitty0153.5k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0153.5k
- sad sad sad itim0153.6k
- Z sign1153.4k
- Shield Of Eaters1153.6k
- The alive signby Shut Produce34148k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0153.4k
- LAVA sign1153.2k
- pink sign0153.4k
- Turn rightby Artist0153.2k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2153.4k
- TVby Wooden Stage1153.7k
- Iron sign0153.4k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0153.4k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0153.5k
- beware!by Hefty Star0153.4k
- rad sign0153.5k
- Redstone Computer0153.4k
- Broken Sign0153.3k
- skeleton head2153.6k
- fire signby CautionMan070153.2k
- painted sign0153.2k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0153.6k
- I Phone 82153.7k
- HA HA BOO0153.6k
- Mahogony Sign0153.4k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1153.4k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2135.5k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien096k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!