- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0181.3k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1182.6k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0181.1k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0181.4k
- Splash Potion of Love0181.1k
- the moose1181.6k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0181.3k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0181.2k
- splash posion of rainbow1181.5k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0181.4k
- MLG POTION0181.2k
- Unobtainium potion0181.4k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0181.2k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0181.4k
- Splash Bottle0181.2k
- Splash Potion of Magma1181.9k
- Salender Splash Potion0181.4k
- unicorn power0181.7k
- Green Beam0181.3k
- love potionby BossC0D31181.5k
- ultimate poision potion0181.3k
- PIZZA SPELL0181.6k
- harry potter potion case0181.8k
- girly strong potion0181.2k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0181.4k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0181.5k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0182.3k
- derp potionby bigblobby2181.7k
- Shadow Potion2181.7k
- pision potion0181.5k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0181.5k
- pencil potionby igothose2181.8k
- mystery potion0181.5k
- Apple Juice3181.8k
- potion of undead0181.6k
- spirit of halloween3181.6k
- potion of evalutionby Creepy Jewel1179k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!