- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0187.2k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1188.6k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0187k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0187.3k
- Splash Potion of Love0187k
- the moose1187.5k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0187.2k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0187.1k
- splash posion of rainbow1187.4k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0187.4k
- MLG POTION0187.1k
- Unobtainium potion0187.4k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0187.1k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0187.3k
- Splash Bottle0187.1k
- Splash Potion of Magma1187.8k
- Salender Splash Potion0187.3k
- unicorn power0187.6k
- Green Beam0187.2k
- love potionby BossC0D31187.4k
- ultimate poision potion0187.2k
- PIZZA SPELL0187.5k
- harry potter potion case0187.8k
- girly strong potion0187.1k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0187.3k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0187.4k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0188.2k
- derp potionby bigblobby2187.6k
- Shadow Potion2187.6k
- pision potion0187.4k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0187.4k
- pencil potionby igothose2187.7k
- mystery potion0187.5k
- Apple Juice3187.7k
- potion of undead0187.5k
- spirit of halloween3187.5k
- potion of evalutionby RaZZin1184.9k
- The rainbow potion0184.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!