- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0194.1k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1195.6k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0193.9k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0194.2k
- Splash Potion of Love0193.9k
- the moose1194.4k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0194.1k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0194k
- splash posion of rainbow1194.3k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0194.3k
- MLG POTION0194k
- Unobtainium potion0194.3k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0194k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0194.2k
- Splash Bottle0194k
- Splash Potion of Magma1194.7k
- Salender Splash Potion0194.2k
- unicorn power0194.6k
- Green Beam0194.2k
- love potionby BossC0D31194.3k
- ultimate poision potion0194.1k
- PIZZA SPELL0194.5k
- harry potter potion case0194.7k
- girly strong potion0194k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0194.2k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0194.3k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0195.1k
- derp potionby bigblobby2194.6k
- Shadow Potion2194.6k
- pision potion0194.3k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0194.3k
- pencil potionby igothose2194.6k
- mystery potion0194.4k
- Apple Juice3194.6k
- potion of undead0194.5k
- spirit of halloween3194.5k
- potion of evalutionby RaZZin1191.8k
- The rainbow potion0191.4k
- candy potion32.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!