- wo wo potin277.9k
- Lingering Bottle of Rainbowby Every End177.9k
- mysterous Slime078k
- pink and purple potion078.4k
- Syrupby Khaki Dragon278.3k
- chocolete milkby Caring Start078.3k
- moose potionby Fixed Punch178.3k
- girly mystery poshion178.1k
- leter in a botel178.2k
- felix felcis078.4k
- lingring super nova078.4k
- 12398732191827349by hiyaimadummy078.1k
- black bottle178.1k
- cool!by Jealous Ray078.3k
- lingering potion with lidby Angelic Swan078.3k
- Lingering Chorus Juice078.4k
- Poison bottle078.3k
- Evil Potionby Known Table178k
- Lingering Potion of Red Eyeby Cat Lady078k
- Smoke bomb378.6k
- ringby dylan378.2k
- bottle of dark matter078k
- Sparkler bombby Nimble Name578.4k
- Dark Matter Potion Of lingering078.1k
- fire potionby Sane Object478.2k
- Bottle Of Youtube (Opened)178.6k
- Chloe's emoji078.3k
- Diamond Lingering Potion078k
- straw berry378.5k
- my emojiby polkj70382.3k
- Lingering potion of LEVINATION178k
- pinkys lucky potion078.4k
- spill the waterby Fixed Poetry077.7k
- LINGERING POTION OF POISON077.1k
- harry potter spawner274.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing Lingering Potions
To create a Lingering Potion:
The lingering potion, unlike the splash potion, does not have a handle and does not have a cork.
Dragons breath is the vital ingredient used to turn splash potions into lingering potions. Dragons Breath is collected in a bottle (right click on the cloud) when the Ender Dragon of the End breathes the toxic cloud onto the player. The toxic cloud lingers for a while, and the ingredient must be bottled quickly before the cloud disappears. The player must be careful while bottling the ingredient, as the cloud itself is toxic and will cause harm to whoever walks into it.
Using Lingering Potions
Lingering Potions are thrown rather than consumed. When you right-click while holding a Lingering Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. It will also leave a cloud indicating the presence and strength of the potion effect. Lingering Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone-controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Lingering Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!