- wo wo potin270.6k
- Lingering Bottle of Rainbowby Every End170.6k
- mysterous Slime070.7k
- pink and purple potion071.1k
- Syrupby Khaki Dragon271k
- chocolete milkby Caring Start071k
- moose potionby Fixed Punch171k
- girly mystery poshion170.8k
- leter in a botel170.9k
- felix felcis071.1k
- lingring super nova071k
- 12398732191827349by hiyaimadummy070.8k
- black bottle170.8k
- cool!by Jealous Ray071k
- lingering potion with lidby Angelic Swan071k
- Lingering Chorus Juice071.1k
- Poison bottle071k
- Lingering Potion of Red Eyeby Cat Lady070.7k
- Smoke bomb371.3k
- ringby dylan370.9k
- bottle of dark matter070.8k
- Sparkler bombby Nimble Name571.1k
- Dark Matter Potion Of lingering070.8k
- fire potionby Sane Object470.9k
- Bottle Of Youtube (Opened)171.3k
- Chloe's emoji071k
- Diamond Lingering Potion070.7k
- straw berry371.2k
- my emojiby polkj70374.7k
- Lingering potion of LEVINATION170.7k
- pinkys lucky potion071.1k
- spill the waterby Fixed Poetry070.4k
- LINGERING POTION OF POISON069.9k
- harry potter spawner267k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing Lingering Potions
To create a Lingering Potion:
The lingering potion, unlike the splash potion, does not have a handle and does not have a cork.
Dragons breath is the vital ingredient used to turn splash potions into lingering potions. Dragons Breath is collected in a bottle (right click on the cloud) when the Ender Dragon of the End breathes the toxic cloud onto the player. The toxic cloud lingers for a while, and the ingredient must be bottled quickly before the cloud disappears. The player must be careful while bottling the ingredient, as the cloud itself is toxic and will cause harm to whoever walks into it.
Using Lingering Potions
Lingering Potions are thrown rather than consumed. When you right-click while holding a Lingering Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. It will also leave a cloud indicating the presence and strength of the potion effect. Lingering Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone-controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Lingering Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!