- Sign Wall0257.8k
- YU-GI-OH CARD2259k
- gameboy advancedby Kryptic4258.2k
- GOLDEN PLAY BUTTONby Plant Snake0257.9k
- beach painting0258.4k
- blank painting0258.3k
- cheekrs bord0258.2k
- Tiger Biniebooby Ghost881258k
- Losers gold4258.5k
- gameboy advanced1258.4k
- gameboy advancedby Herobrine34247.3k
- gameboy advanced2258.8k
- Havana posterby Loud Touch3259.3k
- old time tvby Glum Signal1258.5k
- creeper frame17247.2k
- obrazby Vivid Care1258.2k
- SimpleOverworld picture0258.2k
- Mr.Smliesby Proud Work1258.1k
- Derpy painting :Pby Early Flap1258.3k
- print('Hello, World!')by Dismal Twist0258.2k
- gammer devise1258.2k
- fire flower mario0258.2k
- HELLOby awesome guy0258.3k
- evil painting0258k
- Foxy Moxy Painting1258.4k
- TVby Arctic Byte0258.1k
- rainbow toster0258k
- T.V Playing Minecraft2258.7k
- workby hello0258.4k
- Aventure Pantingby NightHawk0258.3k
- Yee is on TV show!0258.1k
- FLASHY TOSTERby Total Apples0258.2k
- puppy paintingby Fluid Tuxedo3258.4k
- gameboy advanced0258.3k
- hiby hello0258.6k
- 3:00 am painting0258.5k
- puppy painting1258.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Indev (February, 2010)|
|Data Values||Hex: 141 Dec: 321|
To place an image, select it in the inventory bar, and right-click a wall of blocks that is not obstructed by any blocks making it "un-flat" (with the exception of torches, the painting will lay under them). The image will be displayed randomly. Depending on the size of the wall the image can be any where from a 1x1 (one block) size, up to a whopping 4x4. They are not always even though. Some may be 1x2 or 2x1 while others are 4x3. Each of these sizes has different images that can be displayed, so the user may want to retry several times before obtaining the one that is desired.
- In Minecraft Indev the Painting had an old crafting recipe, it was crafted by using eight Wood Planks and a piece of Wool in the middle.
- Paintings are randomly generated when placed, and can vary in size greatly.
- Paintings can be knocked off of a surface by throwing snowballs at or shooting arrows at them.
- The texture that the painting has in the back is actually the Wood Planks texture but it has been darken slightly.
- One of the paintings in the game is called bomb in the game files because it's a painting of Bomb map from the videogame Counter Strike.
- One of the paintings in the game is called Donkey Kong in the game files because it's a painting of the videogame Donkey Kong.
- In Multiplayer , if a player is standing behind a painting then the other players will not see the nametag.
- The painting called Seaside has been changed slightly. In Minecraft Indev the plant in the painting was dark green but in Minecraft Alpha it changed to have a colorful plant.
- The painting called Stage has been changed slightly. In Minecraft Indev the spider in the painting was very small but in Minecraft Alpha it was changed to a bigger spider.
- There are four 2x2 painting that are currently unused in Minecraft: Pocket Edition. They can only be found in the game files.
- There are 30 paintings in total incluiding the currently unused paintings.
The paintings are based on real works of art. The following video shows 26 paintings and the originals they are based on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri4_6UnRdHA
- As of 1.5 there is a "glitch" that when a painting is placed it will appear
for about 1 tick than disappear. This glitch was fixed in 13w11a.
- Paintings, oddly, can be walked through, allowing the player to cover up passageways, if the painting is on signs.
- Paintings placed near torches may expand through them leaving the torch to appear stuck on the painting instead of the wall.
- If a painting is hit with water, it will not be destroyed, but it will darken.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!