- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2198.9k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5203.2k
- Minecraft on phone0198.2k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2200.2k
- nintendo switchby ninja1198.6k
- beautiful picture0198.2k
- paintingby nelxia1198.6k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882198.5k
- galaxy item frame15190.1k
- Nintendo Switch0198.5k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0198.4k
- paint packby kid90198.5k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760198.4k
- Nintendo switch0198.4k
- merchby Modern Pedal0198.1k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1198.6k
- iPhone X0198.2k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0198.5k
- epicness holder0198.7k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0198.3k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1198.6k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0198.4k
- toy tank0198.4k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0198.9k
- ipadby Future Goose0198.5k
- ice sword frame1198.6k
- Colors I Phone X0198.5k
- iPhone X119210.7k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0198.5k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0198.5k
- iPhone 60198.5k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2198.8k
- CHECKERS iPhone3198.7k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1197.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!