- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2223.9k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5228.4k
- Minecraft on phone0223.2k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2225.4k
- nintendo switchby ninja1223.6k
- beautiful picture0223.2k
- paintingby nelxia1223.6k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882223.5k
- galaxy item frame15215.2k
- Nintendo Switch0223.5k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0223.3k
- paint packby kid90223.5k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760223.4k
- Nintendo switch0223.4k
- merchby Modern Pedal0223.1k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1223.6k
- iPhone X0223.2k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0223.5k
- epicness holder0223.7k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0223.3k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1223.6k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0223.4k
- toy tank0223.4k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0223.9k
- ipadby Future Goose0223.5k
- ice sword frame1223.6k
- Colors I Phone X0223.5k
- iPhone X119235.7k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0223.5k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0223.5k
- iPhone 60223.5k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2223.8k
- CHECKERS iPhone3223.7k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1222.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!