- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2248.5k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5252.9k
- Minecraft on phone0247.6k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2250.1k
- nintendo switchby ninja1248k
- beautiful picture0247.6k
- paintingby nelxia1248k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882247.9k
- galaxy item frame15239.8k
- Nintendo Switch0247.9k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0247.8k
- paint packby kid90247.9k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760247.8k
- Nintendo switch0247.9k
- merchby Modern Pedal0247.5k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1248.1k
- iPhone X0247.6k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0247.9k
- epicness holder0248.1k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0247.6k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1248k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0247.8k
- toy tank0247.8k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0248.4k
- ipadby Future Goose0247.9k
- ice sword frame1248k
- Colors I Phone X0247.9k
- iPhone X119260.2k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder1247.9k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0247.9k
- iPhone 60248k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2248.2k
- CHECKERS iPhone3248.2k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1246.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!