- Unstable Hoe054.7k
- Derp's Secret Weaponby Builder Boy456.6k
- Pig Hoe054.8k
- Cookie hoby Actual Burn1555.8k
- black hole hoe055k
- sytheby Uptight Town055.2k
- THE REAPER'S SCYTH155.2k
- Cole`s golden scythe155k
- sponge hoeby Zbksquared13054.8k
- devils weaponby VERSALOS123256k
- coal hoeby Fossil69420154.8k
- HELO XD155k
- Green-gold hoeby NS055.4k
- computer and keyboard255.3k
- candy hoe354.8k
- magic sitheby Stupid Song555.4k
- imperfect leaf hoeby Big M054.8k
- Blueberry Hoeby White March055k
- ruby hoe155.1k
- Lightweight Atomic Flattener154.8k
- Ruby Hoe054.6k
- Mist's hoeby Nosy Frame154.7k
- flimsy sythe154.9k
- Emelard Hoeby pizzabanana254.7k
- Green poison hoe055k
- Ruby Hoeby Samii054.7k
- Eyed hoe054.9k
- obsidian hoe054.6k
- dark scythe (golden hoe)by Spicy Book054.8k
- Demonic Scythe054.8k
- super gold axeby Agile Hyper154.7k
- Emerald hoeby Flashy Actor154.8k
- Garden sprinkler054.7k
- Arrow Pouchby Earnest Sip054.6k
- Ammunition Pouchby Earnest Sip054.9k
- Butter Hoeby Best Game054.7k
- Dagger of Doom254.9k
- my slimey hoe054.6k
- obsidian hoe154.6k
- wowby Angry Bail154.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!