- micro ballby Savage_coder0631.2k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8631.2k
- teleporting pearl15596.6k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1631.4k
- Masters ball14596.5k
- socpeby JJ0631.4k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1630.8k
- Camera Lens2631.6k
- Quick ball1630.7k
- Cherish ball0630.7k
- Dark ball20596.7k
- Premier ball1630.8k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2631k
- Amulet of the Order1631.4k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1630.8k
- watching you2631.2k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2631.2k
- New style pokeball3631.9k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2631k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3630.8k
- Music.ally Signal5633.2k
- ultra perlby Electro1631.3k
- FACE PEARL1631.6k
- ender pearl eye1631k
- Captain America's Shield2631.7k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884631.4k
- ender enderby qbert3631.3k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8631.2k
- Paxman eating a ghost47597.9k
- ender ball2630.8k
- Halloween E Pearl4631.3k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1631.1k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1631.4k
- Beast Orbby Bee24436.3k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1362.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!