- micro ballby Savage_coder0704.2k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8704.2k
- teleporting pearl15669.7k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1704.5k
- Masters ball14669.5k
- socpeby JJ0704.5k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1703.7k
- Camera Lens2704.6k
- Quick ball1703.7k
- Cherish ball0703.7k
- Dark ball20669.8k
- Premier ball1703.7k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2704k
- Amulet of the Order1704.4k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1703.8k
- watching you2704.3k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2704.2k
- New style pokeball3705.1k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2704.1k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3703.8k
- Music.ally Signal5706.3k
- ultra perlby Electro1704.4k
- FACE PEARL1704.6k
- ender pearl eye1704k
- Captain America's Shield2704.8k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884704.4k
- ender enderby qbert3704.4k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8704.2k
- Paxman eating a ghost47671k
- ender ball2703.8k
- Halloween E Pearl4704.4k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1704.1k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1704.4k
- Beast Orbby Bee24509.3k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1435.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!