- micro ballby Savage_coder0676.5k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8676.5k
- teleporting pearl15642k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1676.8k
- Masters ball14641.9k
- socpeby JJ0676.8k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1676.1k
- Camera Lens2676.9k
- Quick ball1676.1k
- Cherish ball0676k
- Dark ball20642.1k
- Premier ball1676.1k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2676.4k
- Amulet of the Order1676.7k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1676.1k
- watching you2676.6k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2676.6k
- New style pokeball3677.4k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2676.4k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3676.1k
- Music.ally Signal5678.6k
- ultra perlby Electro1676.7k
- FACE PEARL1676.9k
- ender pearl eye1676.4k
- Captain America's Shield2677.1k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884676.8k
- ender enderby qbert3676.7k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8676.5k
- Paxman eating a ghost47643.3k
- ender ball2676.1k
- Halloween E Pearl4676.7k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1676.5k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1676.7k
- Beast Orbby Bee24481.6k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1407.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!