- dragon eye2373.5k
- neather pearlby Leafy Shirt1373.9k
- Eye of Dragon1373.4k
- Sage of Six Paths Naruto Eyeby Evasive Cut0376k
- the new eye0373.4k
- Septic Samby JP 50000373.4k
- colorful bourd0373.4k
- fire pea1373.8k
- Yingyangby GS_tje_9471373.7k
- DISCO PEARLby PRO.COM0373.6k
- marsby The Warrior1373.5k
- Nether eyeby Webbed Scuba0373.8k
- uuby king 652373.7k
- Eye Of Insight0373.4k
- cool right?by ripjaw5373.8k
- Soccer ballby Mad Tuba3375k
- RAINBOW### CLOUDby CoyoteCake0373.9k
- ringby cerealsauce0373.8k
- dragon eye0373.9k
- eye of ender for ninjas1374k
- levl ball1373.8k
- repat ball0373.8k
- ultru bal0373.8k
- master ball0373.8k
- eyeballby kirbyman440373.9k
- Angel eyeby Lush Valley0373.7k
- Abra Eye0373.5k
- emoji 30374.2k
- emoji 20374.2k
- emoji 10374.2k
- Pac Man0373.8k
- Dragon's Eyeby JP 50002374.4k
- Omega Crystal2374k
- The Evil eyeby Good City1353.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Eye of Ender
|Uses||Finding and activating an End Portal|
|Data Values||Hex: 17D Dec: 381|
When an Eye of Ender is thrown, it will float diagonally upwards for about 15 blocks in the direction of the nearest Stronghold, emitting a trail of purple particles. Eyes of Ender will float in the air approximately three seconds before either falling back to the ground as a collectable item or shattering (explosion of particles, this is a 1 in 5 chance) and returning to The End (disappearing). When the player throws an Eye of Ender within around 20 blocks of a stronghold, the Eye of Ender thrown will float towards the ground. An Eye of Ender can be thrown in creative mode. The Eye of Ender consists of a greenish blue with the similar features of an eye but not to an Enderman.
- The Eye of Ender was first added as an item in Beta 1.9 Pre-release 3, but had no use until the 4th Pre-release, when each Eye could be placed in a portal block or used to home in on a Stronghold.
- In the beta version of Minecraft, the Eye of Ender looked slightly larger when viewed in 3rd person view.
- Eyes of Enders are green, and before Beta 1.9 pre-release, an Enderman's eyes used to be green, so this may have some coincidence.
- Contrary to Ender Pearls , Eyes of Enders can be thrown in Creative mode.
- There is a bug where, if an Eye of Ender is thrown at a tree, it will disappear when it comes in contact with it.
- Sometimes, The Eye of Ender can be obtained through trading with Villagers , though this is not common.
- On Minecraft PE the End Portal doesn't activate even if it haves all the Eyes of Ender in the frame
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!