- dragon eye2440.6k
- neather pearlby Leafy Shirt1441k
- Eye of Dragon1440.4k
- Sage of Six Paths Naruto Eyeby Evasive Cut0443.4k
- the new eye0440.4k
- Septic Samby JP 50000440.5k
- colorful bourd0440.4k
- fire pea1440.8k
- Yingyangby GS_tje_9471440.8k
- DISCO PEARLby PRO.COM0440.6k
- marsby The Warrior1440.5k
- Nether eyeby Webbed Scuba0440.8k
- uuby king 652440.7k
- Eye Of Insight0440.4k
- cool right?by ripjaw5440.9k
- Soccer ballby Mad Tuba3442.1k
- RAINBOW### CLOUDby CoyoteCake0441k
- ringby cerealsauce0440.9k
- dragon eye0441k
- eye of ender for ninjas1441.1k
- levl ball1440.9k
- repat ball0440.8k
- ultru bal0440.8k
- master ball0440.8k
- eyeballby kirbyman440441k
- Angel eyeby Lush Valley0440.8k
- Abra Eye0440.6k
- emoji 30441.4k
- emoji 20441.4k
- emoji 10441.4k
- Pac Man0440.8k
- Dragon's Eyeby JP 50002441.6k
- Omega Crystal2441.2k
- The Evil eyeby Good City1420.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Eye of Ender
|Uses||Finding and activating an End Portal|
|Data Values||Hex: 17D Dec: 381|
When an Eye of Ender is thrown, it will float diagonally upwards for about 15 blocks in the direction of the nearest Stronghold, emitting a trail of purple particles. Eyes of Ender will float in the air approximately three seconds before either falling back to the ground as a collectable item or shattering (explosion of particles, this is a 1 in 5 chance) and returning to The End (disappearing). When the player throws an Eye of Ender within around 20 blocks of a stronghold, the Eye of Ender thrown will float towards the ground. An Eye of Ender can be thrown in creative mode. The Eye of Ender consists of a greenish blue with the similar features of an eye but not to an Enderman.
- The Eye of Ender was first added as an item in Beta 1.9 Pre-release 3, but had no use until the 4th Pre-release, when each Eye could be placed in a portal block or used to home in on a Stronghold.
- In the beta version of Minecraft, the Eye of Ender looked slightly larger when viewed in 3rd person view.
- Eyes of Enders are green, and before Beta 1.9 pre-release, an Enderman's eyes used to be green, so this may have some coincidence.
- Contrary to Ender Pearls , Eyes of Enders can be thrown in Creative mode.
- There is a bug where, if an Eye of Ender is thrown at a tree, it will disappear when it comes in contact with it.
- Sometimes, The Eye of Ender can be obtained through trading with Villagers , though this is not common.
- On Minecraft PE the End Portal doesn't activate even if it haves all the Eyes of Ender in the frame
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!