- Nether Star of the Wither Stormby Wild Present13269.3k
- M crystalby Blackfire0278.8k
- power shadowby sup brah0278.5k
- Computer Screen V.40278.5k
- Computer screen V.30278.5k
- Computer screen V.23278.7k
- Apple Cover0278.2k
- Computer screen2278.6k
- Youtube Play Button3279.2k
- Blue Star0278.2k
- ancient ender crystleby Dizzle1278.7k
- exploding octopus arm0278.6k
- Corrupt end crystalby Eight Sir1278.4k
- Genji's Shurikensby Marcos2279k
- Magic Crystal2278.6k
- wierd somthingby PRO.COM0278.2k
- Francisco Thing5278.5k
- ketchup and musterdby Webbed Scuba0278.6k
- ninja starby Modern Pedal1278.3k
- mega magic crystalby The Warrior2278.8k
- Corrupted End Crystal1278.3k
- Nuke Krystal1278.7k
- Void crystal0278.5k
- dark ender crystal0278.8k
- nether crystal0278.3k
- ytby Ajar Taste0278.3k
- sob Iby Dear Bench0278.3k
- crystal of all elements1278.9k
- danger end cristle1278.5k
- evil crystal0278.5k
- Magicby Ratty Chef2278.6k
- DumThingby Other Horse1278.7k
- pokemon fusion crystilby Brief Travel3278.9k
- cracked helmet1278.5k
- lolby Certain Post1280.5k
- water orbby Damp Mermaid1278.7k
- rainbow block3279k
- infinet darkness crystal0278.6k
- rainbow itum blockby Shadow Gamer2279.1k
- the dark cheese krystal1278.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9pre6|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Destroying an Ender Crystal causes an explosion, so it is best to destroy it with an arrow or a snowball. When an Ender Dragon gets near the crystal, it will start to heal the damage it took; however, if the Ender Dragon comes into contact with the ender crystal, it will blow up and damage the enderdragon.
Despite being only naturally spawned in the end, it is possible to use mods or map editors to spawn them in to be used as traps or as decoration. You can also use the /summon command to make an ender crystal. In 1.9 snapshots, ender crystals can be found in the 'Decoration Blocks' section in your inventory.
- If the player looks closely at an Ender Crystal, he/she will see that it contains the Galactic alphabet, the same used on the enchanting table when it is surrounded with bookshelves
- It is possible to kill an Ender Dragon while it's being healed, although extremely difficult. If this happens, there will be a glitch in which you destroy the Ender Dragon (while connected to an Ender Crystal) and destroy the Ender Crystal next, which makes the Ender Dragon look like it is still being healed, as shown in the picture.
- If this happens, there will be a glitch in which you destroy the Ender Dragon (while connected to an Ender Crystal) and destroy the Ender Crystal next, which makes the Ender Dragon look like it is still being healed, as shown in the picture.
- Before 1.4.2, when an Ender Crystal was destroyed, it would make a fire that couldn't disappear. If the block that is supporting it is removed, the fire will be invisible, but you still would get damage, and it would reappear after a new block was placed again. At 1.4.2 the fire is fixed.
- Because the fire in the ender crystal is undousable (until the crystal is destroyed that is), putting a water bucket directly above the ender crystal will create a loop where the water stays just directly above the ender crystal.
- They look like a Bedrock slab . These are currently not added.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!