- Nether Star of the Wither Stormby Wild Present13313.5k
- M crystalby Blackfire0322.3k
- power shadowby sup brah0321.9k
- Computer Screen V.40322.1k
- Computer screen V.30322k
- Computer screen V.23322.2k
- Apple Cover0321.6k
- Computer screen2322.1k
- Youtube Play Button3322.9k
- Blue Star0321.7k
- ancient ender crystleby Dizzle1322.1k
- exploding octopus arm0322.1k
- Corrupt end crystalby Eight Sir1321.8k
- Genji's Shurikensby Marcos2322.6k
- Magic Crystal2322k
- wierd somthingby PRO.COM0321.6k
- Francisco Thing5322k
- ketchup and musterdby Webbed Scuba0322.1k
- ninja starby Modern Pedal1321.7k
- mega magic crystalby The Warrior2322.3k
- Corrupted End Crystal1321.8k
- Nuke Krystal1322.2k
- Void crystal0321.9k
- dark ender crystal0322.3k
- nether crystal0321.7k
- ytby Ajar Taste0321.8k
- sob Iby Dear Bench0321.7k
- crystal of all elements1322.5k
- danger end cristle1321.9k
- evil crystal0322k
- Magicby Ratty Chef2322k
- DumThingby Other Horse1322.1k
- pokemon fusion crystilby Brief Travel3322.4k
- cracked helmet1321.9k
- lolby Certain Post1324k
- water orbby Damp Mermaid1322.2k
- rainbow block3322.6k
- infinet darkness crystal0322.1k
- rainbow itum blockby Shadow Gamer2322.7k
- the dark cheese krystal1322.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9pre6|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Destroying an Ender Crystal causes an explosion, so it is best to destroy it with an arrow or a snowball. When an Ender Dragon gets near the crystal, it will start to heal the damage it took; however, if the Ender Dragon comes into contact with the ender crystal, it will blow up and damage the enderdragon.
Despite being only naturally spawned in the end, it is possible to use mods or map editors to spawn them in to be used as traps or as decoration. You can also use the /summon command to make an ender crystal. In 1.9 snapshots, ender crystals can be found in the 'Decoration Blocks' section in your inventory.
- If the player looks closely at an Ender Crystal, he/she will see that it contains the Galactic alphabet, the same used on the enchanting table when it is surrounded with bookshelves
- It is possible to kill an Ender Dragon while it's being healed, although extremely difficult. If this happens, there will be a glitch in which you destroy the Ender Dragon (while connected to an Ender Crystal) and destroy the Ender Crystal next, which makes the Ender Dragon look like it is still being healed, as shown in the picture.
- If this happens, there will be a glitch in which you destroy the Ender Dragon (while connected to an Ender Crystal) and destroy the Ender Crystal next, which makes the Ender Dragon look like it is still being healed, as shown in the picture.
- Before 1.4.2, when an Ender Crystal was destroyed, it would make a fire that couldn't disappear. If the block that is supporting it is removed, the fire will be invisible, but you still would get damage, and it would reappear after a new block was placed again. At 1.4.2 the fire is fixed.
- Because the fire in the ender crystal is undousable (until the crystal is destroyed that is), putting a water bucket directly above the ender crystal will create a loop where the water stays just directly above the ender crystal.
- They look like a Bedrock slab . These are currently not added.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!