- Nether Star of the Wither Stormby Wild Present13289.9k
- M crystalby Blackfire0299.2k
- power shadowby sup brah0298.8k
- Computer Screen V.40298.9k
- Computer screen V.30298.9k
- Computer screen V.23299.1k
- Apple Cover0298.6k
- Computer screen2299k
- Youtube Play Button3299.7k
- Blue Star0298.6k
- ancient ender crystleby Dizzle1299.1k
- exploding octopus arm0299k
- Corrupt end crystalby Eight Sir1298.7k
- Genji's Shurikensby Marcos2299.4k
- Magic Crystal2298.9k
- wierd somthingby PRO.COM0298.6k
- Francisco Thing5298.9k
- ketchup and musterdby Webbed Scuba0299k
- ninja starby Modern Pedal1298.6k
- mega magic crystalby The Warrior2299.2k
- Corrupted End Crystal1298.7k
- Nuke Krystal1299.1k
- Void crystal0298.8k
- dark ender crystal0299.2k
- nether crystal0298.7k
- ytby Ajar Taste0298.7k
- sob Iby Dear Bench0298.7k
- crystal of all elements1299.3k
- danger end cristle1298.9k
- evil crystal0298.9k
- Magicby Ratty Chef2299k
- DumThingby Other Horse1299k
- pokemon fusion crystilby Brief Travel3299.3k
- cracked helmet1298.9k
- lolby Certain Post1300.9k
- water orbby Damp Mermaid1299.1k
- rainbow block3299.4k
- infinet darkness crystal0299k
- rainbow itum blockby Shadow Gamer2299.5k
- the dark cheese krystal1299.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9pre6|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Destroying an Ender Crystal causes an explosion, so it is best to destroy it with an arrow or a snowball. When an Ender Dragon gets near the crystal, it will start to heal the damage it took; however, if the Ender Dragon comes into contact with the ender crystal, it will blow up and damage the enderdragon.
Despite being only naturally spawned in the end, it is possible to use mods or map editors to spawn them in to be used as traps or as decoration. You can also use the /summon command to make an ender crystal. In 1.9 snapshots, ender crystals can be found in the 'Decoration Blocks' section in your inventory.
- If the player looks closely at an Ender Crystal, he/she will see that it contains the Galactic alphabet, the same used on the enchanting table when it is surrounded with bookshelves
- It is possible to kill an Ender Dragon while it's being healed, although extremely difficult. If this happens, there will be a glitch in which you destroy the Ender Dragon (while connected to an Ender Crystal) and destroy the Ender Crystal next, which makes the Ender Dragon look like it is still being healed, as shown in the picture.
- If this happens, there will be a glitch in which you destroy the Ender Dragon (while connected to an Ender Crystal) and destroy the Ender Crystal next, which makes the Ender Dragon look like it is still being healed, as shown in the picture.
- Before 1.4.2, when an Ender Crystal was destroyed, it would make a fire that couldn't disappear. If the block that is supporting it is removed, the fire will be invisible, but you still would get damage, and it would reappear after a new block was placed again. At 1.4.2 the fire is fixed.
- Because the fire in the ender crystal is undousable (until the crystal is destroyed that is), putting a water bucket directly above the ender crystal will create a loop where the water stays just directly above the ender crystal.
- They look like a Bedrock slab . These are currently not added.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!