- Nether Star of the Wither Stormby Wild Present13291.9k
- M crystalby Blackfire0301.2k
- power shadowby sup brah0300.8k
- Computer Screen V.40300.9k
- Computer screen V.30300.9k
- Computer screen V.23301.1k
- Apple Cover0300.5k
- Computer screen2301k
- Youtube Play Button3301.7k
- Blue Star0300.6k
- ancient ender crystleby Dizzle1301k
- exploding octopus arm0301k
- Corrupt end crystalby Eight Sir1300.7k
- Genji's Shurikensby Marcos2301.4k
- Magic Crystal2300.9k
- wierd somthingby PRO.COM0300.6k
- Francisco Thing5300.9k
- ketchup and musterdby Webbed Scuba0301k
- ninja starby Modern Pedal1300.6k
- mega magic crystalby The Warrior2301.2k
- Corrupted End Crystal1300.7k
- Nuke Krystal1301.1k
- Void crystal0300.8k
- dark ender crystal0301.2k
- nether crystal0300.7k
- ytby Ajar Taste0300.7k
- sob Iby Dear Bench0300.7k
- crystal of all elements1301.3k
- danger end cristle1300.9k
- evil crystal0300.9k
- Magicby Ratty Chef2301k
- DumThingby Other Horse1301k
- pokemon fusion crystilby Brief Travel3301.3k
- cracked helmet1300.9k
- lolby Certain Post1302.9k
- water orbby Damp Mermaid1301.1k
- rainbow block3301.4k
- infinet darkness crystal0301k
- rainbow itum blockby Shadow Gamer2301.5k
- the dark cheese krystal1301.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9pre6|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Destroying an Ender Crystal causes an explosion, so it is best to destroy it with an arrow or a snowball. When an Ender Dragon gets near the crystal, it will start to heal the damage it took; however, if the Ender Dragon comes into contact with the ender crystal, it will blow up and damage the enderdragon.
Despite being only naturally spawned in the end, it is possible to use mods or map editors to spawn them in to be used as traps or as decoration. You can also use the /summon command to make an ender crystal. In 1.9 snapshots, ender crystals can be found in the 'Decoration Blocks' section in your inventory.
- If the player looks closely at an Ender Crystal, he/she will see that it contains the Galactic alphabet, the same used on the enchanting table when it is surrounded with bookshelves
- It is possible to kill an Ender Dragon while it's being healed, although extremely difficult. If this happens, there will be a glitch in which you destroy the Ender Dragon (while connected to an Ender Crystal) and destroy the Ender Crystal next, which makes the Ender Dragon look like it is still being healed, as shown in the picture.
- If this happens, there will be a glitch in which you destroy the Ender Dragon (while connected to an Ender Crystal) and destroy the Ender Crystal next, which makes the Ender Dragon look like it is still being healed, as shown in the picture.
- Before 1.4.2, when an Ender Crystal was destroyed, it would make a fire that couldn't disappear. If the block that is supporting it is removed, the fire will be invisible, but you still would get damage, and it would reappear after a new block was placed again. At 1.4.2 the fire is fixed.
- Because the fire in the ender crystal is undousable (until the crystal is destroyed that is), putting a water bucket directly above the ender crystal will create a loop where the water stays just directly above the ender crystal.
- They look like a Bedrock slab . These are currently not added.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!