- The new eggby Golden Rider4386.7k
- cHICKEN EGG14367.1k
- Mysterious Egg1386.9k
- Flower Egg1386.6k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4386.6k
- Funky easter Egg0386.6k
- the devils chicken egg0386.5k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1386.8k
- core egg0387.5k
- dino egg1387.2k
- MLG egg2387k
- creeper egg7387.6k
- ganster potato1386.7k
- spawn peashootera!0386.8k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0387k
- Firework Egg1387k
- rainbow Easter egg0387.1k
- a fox egg0387.7k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23370.5k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1386.6k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0387.1k
- fake egg3387.2k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3387.1k
- ice pea0387k
- Flamin' Egg0386.5k
- creeper egg0387k
- deal with it1386.7k
- 100 year old chick2387.1k
- campbell egg0386.9k
- cracked egg2387k
- Egg Bomb0387k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1386.6k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2387.1k
- Creature Egg 011386.9k
- Ender egg1387k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2386.7k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3387.2k
- Golden egg1386.7k
- cHICKEN EGG116376.6k
- Magma Egg1386.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!