- The new eggby Golden Rider4352.3k
- cHICKEN EGG14332.6k
- Mysterious Egg1352.4k
- Flower Egg1352.2k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4352.2k
- Funky easter Egg0352.2k
- the devils chicken egg0352.2k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1352.4k
- core egg0353k
- dino egg1352.7k
- MLG egg2352.6k
- creeper egg7353.1k
- ganster potato1352.3k
- spawn peashootera!0352.4k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0352.6k
- Firework Egg1352.6k
- rainbow Easter egg0352.7k
- a fox egg0353.1k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23336k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24240.9k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1352.2k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0352.6k
- fake egg3352.7k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3352.7k
- ice pea0352.6k
- Flamin' Egg0352.1k
- creeper egg0352.5k
- deal with it1352.3k
- 100 year old chick2352.7k
- campbell egg0352.5k
- cracked egg2352.6k
- Egg Bomb0352.6k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1352.3k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2352.7k
- Creature Egg 011352.5k
- Ender egg1352.6k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2352.3k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3352.8k
- Golden egg1352.3k
- cHICKEN EGG116341.8k
- Magma Egg1352.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!