- The new eggby Golden Rider4313.6k
- cHICKEN EGG14293.8k
- Mysterious Egg1313.7k
- Flower Egg1313.5k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4313.5k
- Funky easter Egg0313.5k
- the devils chicken egg0313.5k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1313.7k
- core egg0314.3k
- dino egg1314k
- MLG egg2313.8k
- creeper egg7314.3k
- ganster potato1313.6k
- spawn peashootera!0313.7k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0313.9k
- Firework Egg1313.9k
- rainbow Easter egg0314k
- a fox egg0314.4k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23297.3k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24202.1k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1313.5k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0313.9k
- fake egg3313.9k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3314k
- ice pea0313.9k
- Flamin' Egg0313.5k
- creeper egg0313.8k
- deal with it1313.5k
- 100 year old chick2314k
- campbell egg0313.8k
- cracked egg2313.9k
- Egg Bomb0313.9k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1313.6k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2314k
- Creature Egg 011313.8k
- Ender egg1313.9k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2313.6k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3314.1k
- Golden egg1313.6k
- cHICKEN EGG116302.8k
- Magma Egg1313.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!