- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21265.1k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01265k
- FLAMING pixaxe21265k
- Copy of full diamond pick21265.3k
- ultra pick11265.9k
- flaming picax51265.2k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51266.4k
- night picaxe11264.9k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21264.9k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91266.4k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131265.4k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01264.8k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21264.9k
- Ban Hammer21265.7k
- Witherd Picaxe21265.3k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11264.9k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11265.4k
- double axminer51265.4k
- Best Pickaxe31265.9k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21265k
- Mixed up fruit41265.3k
- purple pickaxe21265k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811264.9k
- red gold rocket drill31265.6k
- Magic Pickaxe41265.2k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31265.3k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61265.6k
- Fire Pitchfork31265k
- 12by ChrisFH271264.9k
- Ruby hammer31265.3k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21265.1k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831265.8k
- nice picaxe11265.5k
- super glowing battleaxe21265.7k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51265.2k
- ice pickaxe61265.7k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21265.1k
- The omega Pickaxe61265.9k
- toxic picaxe31265.1k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31265.1k
- James Picaxe0123.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!