- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21304.2k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01304k
- FLAMING pixaxe21304.1k
- Copy of full diamond pick21304.4k
- ultra pick11305k
- flaming picax51304.3k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51305.5k
- night picaxe11303.9k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21304k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91305.5k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131304.4k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01303.9k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21303.9k
- Ban Hammer21304.7k
- Witherd Picaxe21304.3k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11304k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11304.4k
- double axminer51304.5k
- Best Pickaxe31305k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21304.1k
- Mixed up fruit41304.4k
- purple pickaxe21304.1k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811304k
- red gold rocket drill31304.7k
- Magic Pickaxe41304.3k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31304.3k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61304.7k
- Fire Pitchfork31304k
- 12by ChrisFH271303.9k
- Ruby hammer31304.4k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21304.1k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831304.9k
- nice picaxe11304.6k
- super glowing battleaxe21304.8k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51304.3k
- ice pickaxe61304.8k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21304.1k
- The omega Pickaxe61305k
- toxic picaxe31304.1k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31304.1k
- James Picaxe0162.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!