- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21437.4k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01437.2k
- FLAMING pixaxe21437.2k
- Copy of full diamond pick21437.6k
- ultra pick11438.2k
- flaming picax51437.5k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51438.8k
- night picaxe11437.1k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21437.1k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91438.7k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131437.6k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01437.1k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21437.1k
- Ban Hammer21438k
- Witherd Picaxe21437.5k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11437.1k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11437.7k
- double axminer51437.7k
- Best Pickaxe31438.2k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21437.3k
- Mixed up fruit41437.7k
- purple pickaxe21437.3k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811437.1k
- red gold rocket drill31437.9k
- Magic Pickaxe41437.6k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31437.5k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61437.9k
- Fire Pitchfork31437.2k
- 12by ChrisFH271437.1k
- Ruby hammer31437.6k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21437.3k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831438.1k
- nice picaxe11437.8k
- super glowing battleaxe21438k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51437.5k
- ice pickaxe61438k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21437.3k
- The omega Pickaxe61438.2k
- toxic picaxe31437.3k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31437.3k
- James Picaxe0295.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!