- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21034.9k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01034.7k
- FLAMING pixaxe21034.8k
- Copy of full diamond pick21035k
- ultra pick11035.5k
- flaming picax51035k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51036k
- night picaxe11034.6k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21034.7k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91036k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131035.1k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01034.6k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21034.6k
- Ban Hammer21035.4k
- Witherd Picaxe21035k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11034.7k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11035.1k
- double axminer51035.1k
- Best Pickaxe31035.5k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21034.8k
- Mixed up fruit41035k
- purple pickaxe21034.8k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811034.7k
- red gold rocket drill31035.3k
- Magic Pickaxe41034.9k
- Bloodthirst Pickaxe (A Minecraft Update idea)31035.4k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31035k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61035.3k
- Fire Pitchfork31034.7k
- 12by ChrisFH271034.7k
- Ruby hammer31035.1k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21034.8k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831035.5k
- nice picaxe11035.2k
- super glowing battleaxe21035.3k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51034.9k
- ice pickaxe61035.3k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21034.8k
- The omega Pickaxe61035.5k
- toxic picaxe31034.8k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31034.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!