- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21261.2k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01261k
- FLAMING pixaxe21261.1k
- Copy of full diamond pick21261.4k
- ultra pick11262k
- flaming picax51261.3k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51262.4k
- night picaxe11260.9k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21261k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91262.4k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131261.4k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01260.9k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21260.9k
- Ban Hammer21261.7k
- Witherd Picaxe21261.3k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11261k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11261.4k
- double axminer51261.5k
- Best Pickaxe31261.9k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21261.1k
- Mixed up fruit41261.4k
- purple pickaxe21261.1k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811261k
- red gold rocket drill31261.6k
- Magic Pickaxe41261.3k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31261.3k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61261.7k
- Fire Pitchfork31261k
- 12by ChrisFH271260.9k
- Ruby hammer31261.4k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21261.1k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831261.9k
- nice picaxe11261.6k
- super glowing battleaxe21261.7k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51261.3k
- ice pickaxe61261.7k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21261.1k
- The omega Pickaxe61261.9k
- toxic picaxe31261.1k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31261.1k
- James Picaxe0119.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!