- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21438.8k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01438.6k
- FLAMING pixaxe21438.7k
- Copy of full diamond pick21439k
- ultra pick11439.7k
- flaming picax51438.9k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51440.2k
- night picaxe11438.5k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21438.6k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91440.2k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131439k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01438.5k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21438.5k
- Ban Hammer21439.4k
- Witherd Picaxe21439k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11438.6k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11439.1k
- double axminer51439.2k
- Best Pickaxe31439.7k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21438.7k
- Mixed up fruit41439.1k
- purple pickaxe21438.7k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811438.6k
- red gold rocket drill31439.3k
- Magic Pickaxe41439k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31438.9k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61439.3k
- Fire Pitchfork31438.6k
- 12by ChrisFH271438.5k
- Ruby hammer31439k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21438.7k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831439.5k
- nice picaxe11439.3k
- super glowing battleaxe21439.5k
- ice pickaxe61439.4k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21438.7k
- The omega Pickaxe61439.7k
- toxic picaxe31438.7k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31438.8k
- James Picaxe0297.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!