- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1458.7k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1459k
- night Hoe1458.6k
- energy Scythe0459.3k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0458.6k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11458.6k
- GOD HOE1458.7k
- Ice wand0459.3k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0458.7k
- Fire Flower2459k
- Fired Sword0458.6k
- blaze sythe0458.6k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2459.1k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3459.2k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1459.6k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40459.3k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0459.2k
- THE HOOK0458.9k
- Ruby Schythe0459k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0458.6k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0458.9k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2458.6k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4459k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1458.7k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0458.9k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1458.9k
- sythby Short Troll2459.3k
- ender hoeby Dylan_craft0458.8k
- Molten Hoe0458.7k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1458.7k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0459.2k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0458.9k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1459.1k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2458.9k
- Purple Hoe0459k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0459k
- Obsidian Scythe0458.6k
- micky creper1456.4k
- fire ball0445.8k
- Compressed Hose1327.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!