- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1438.3k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1438.7k
- night Hoe1438.3k
- energy Scythe0439k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0438.3k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11438.3k
- GOD HOE1438.3k
- Ice wand0438.9k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0438.3k
- Fire Flower2438.7k
- Fired Sword0438.3k
- blaze sythe0438.3k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2438.8k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3438.8k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1439.2k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40438.9k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0438.8k
- THE HOOK0438.6k
- Ruby Schythe0438.6k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0438.3k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0438.6k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2438.3k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4438.6k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1438.4k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0438.6k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1438.6k
- sythby Short Troll2438.9k
- ender hoeby Dylan_craft0438.5k
- Molten Hoe0438.4k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1438.4k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0438.8k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0438.5k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1438.8k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2438.5k
- Purple Hoe0438.6k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0438.6k
- Obsidian Scythe0438.3k
- micky creper1436.1k
- fire ball0425.4k
- Compressed Hose1307.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!