- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1423.6k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1424k
- night Hoe1423.6k
- energy Scythe0424.3k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0423.6k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11423.6k
- GOD HOE1423.7k
- Ice wand0424.2k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0423.7k
- Fire Flower2424k
- Fired Sword0423.6k
- blaze sythe0423.6k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2424.1k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3424.1k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1424.5k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40424.2k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0424.1k
- THE HOOK0423.9k
- Ruby Schythe0423.9k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0423.6k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0423.9k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2423.6k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4423.9k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1423.7k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0423.9k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1423.9k
- sythby Short Troll2424.2k
- ender hoeby Dylan_craft0423.8k
- Molten Hoe0423.7k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1423.7k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0424.1k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0423.8k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1424.1k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2423.9k
- Purple Hoe0423.9k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0423.9k
- Obsidian Scythe0423.6k
- micky creper1421.4k
- fire ball0410.8k
- Compressed Hose1292.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!