- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1504.6k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1505k
- night Hoe1504.5k
- energy Scythe0505.3k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0504.5k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11504.6k
- GOD HOE1504.6k
- Ice wand0505.2k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0504.6k
- Fire Flower2505k
- Fired Sword0504.6k
- blaze sythe0504.5k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2505.1k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3505.2k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1505.6k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40505.3k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0505.1k
- THE HOOK0504.9k
- Ruby Schythe0505k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0504.6k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0504.9k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2504.5k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4505k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1504.6k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0504.9k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1504.9k
- sythby Short Troll2505.3k
- ender hoeby Dylan_craft0504.7k
- Molten Hoe0504.7k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1504.7k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0505.2k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0504.8k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1505.1k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2504.8k
- Purple Hoe0504.9k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0504.9k
- Obsidian Scythe0504.6k
- micky creper1502.4k
- fire ball0491.7k
- Compressed Hose1373.4k
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0